NASHVILLE, Tenn. - - With basketball season fast approaching, Belmont University Athletics will host its 10th annual Meet the Bruins Night Presented by Pepsi on Monday, Nov. 6 at 5:30 p.m. CT in the Curb Event Center.
As is tradition, admission is FREE.
Meet the Bruins Night Presented by Pepsi serves as the first opportunity for the public and campus community to see the Belmont men's and women's basketball teams in action leading up to their regular season openers.
Some of the event highlights include:
· 104.5 The Zone 3HL broadcasting LIVE in the Maddox Grand Atrium from 3-6 p.m.
· Meet & greet, photo and autograph sessions with both teams
· 1,200 FREE slices of pizza (while supplies last)
· FREE refreshments courtesy of Pepsi (while supplies last)
· 500 FREE Belmont T-shirts (while supplies last)
· FREE Belmont basketball team posters, schedule magnets & pocket schedules (while supplies last)
· Opportunity for students to compete for prize packages valued at $30,000+
· Special effects player introductions
· Intrasquad scrimmages with fan interaction
· Three-point shootouts featuring your favorite Bruin players
· Chance to win Belmont basketball ticket packages & free access to Suite Box during the season
· Belmont season tickets, single-game tickets and flex packs on sale
Admission is FREE and open to the public.
Come celebrate the start of a new season of Belmont Basketball with us Monday, Nov. 6 at Meet the Bruins Night Presented by Pepsi.
Fans interested in purchasing season tickets, flex packs and inquiring about tickets for our highly anticipated men's basketball home opener versus Vanderbilt on Monday, Nov. 13 should text or call 615-460-BALL (2255) today.